Founded in 1965, the International Fancy Guppy Association’s mission is to promote the enjoyment and the techniques of breeding fancy guppies to the IFGA’s show standards.,
This is accomplished by:
- Providing information on the breeding and raising of quality guppies to the IFGA show standards through the IFGA website and bringing together other hobbyist of like minds.
- Annual meeting to bring together affiliated clubs and members together to manage and plan the future of the IFGA organization.
- Affiliated clubs sponsor competitive shows throughout the United States with over 70 different color classes.
- Providing assistance, managerial and technical support to individuals or groups in developing new clubs supporting the IFGA standards.
- Providing judging seminars and training to members to qualify as a IFGA judge and maintain the qualified judges’ ability to use the IFGA show standards.
Join today at www.ifga.org